I want to eat all of the croissants.
There was this butter we used to buy in Glasgow that was so good Emily brought a few blocks of it back to Canada. It has sea-salt crystals in it!
Why it’s so hard to get good butter here.
Well, that was educational. I had no idea what we were missing out on. Who knew we had such prohibitive butter laws in Canada?
- lexolex likes this
- gastowngamble likes this
- murooned likes this
- smarterthanyou reblogged this from towerofsleep and added:
- lamerveilleuse reblogged this from maegandawn and added:
- hilabyela reblogged this from blownspeakers and added:
- jillsies likes this
- maegandawn reblogged this from beachjustice and added:
- fallendowndrunkenfriend likes this
- beachjustice reblogged this from towerofsleep and added:
- sam likes this
- beckyontheinternet reblogged this from towerofsleep
- towerofsleep reblogged this from blownspeakers and added:
- blownspeakers posted this